Thomas E. Young, MD is the owner and Medical Director of Young Medical Spa® with locations in Center Valley and Lansdale, PA. Dr. Young directly supervises his fellow clinicians and staff members.
Pioneer In Advanced Body Sculpting
Dr. Young began performing SmartLipo™ Laser Body Sculpting™ soon after its FDA approval and was the first physician to introduce awake tumescent laser liposuction to the Lehigh Valley. Young Medical Spa is a Cynosure Center of Excellence. Dr. Young is a speaker and trainer for Cynosure, teaching other physicians across the country how to use the SmartLipo™ and SlimLipo™ technologies.
Dr. Young was the first physician in the region to perform SmartLipo™, Vaser® LipoSelection, SlimLipo™, Stem Cell Enriched Fat Transfer Natural Breast Augmentation, Brazilian Butt Lift, ZERONA™, VelaShape™, Cellulaze™, Liposonix®, NeoGraft Hair Restoration, Vampire FaceLift™ and Facial™ Procedure®, and Soprano™ XL Pain-free Laser Hair Reduction procedures in the region.
Dr. Young has performed over 3000 procedures identifying him as the most experienced awake tumescent liposuction physician in the region.
Dr. Young is double board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, is a native of the Lehigh Valley, and has been practicing medicine in the Lehigh Valley for over 20 years. He is a Diamond Provider for Botox®, and has extensive experience with Juvéderm™, Restylane®, Perlane®, Belotero® and ArteFill® dermal filler procedures and is a Premier Provider for Radiesse®.
He is one of the few physicians certified in the United States to perform the Vampire FaceLift® Procedure™ using elements of your own blood for facial rejuvenation.
Dr. Young uses the Palomar Icon Laser and Light system for photo facials, acne, rosacea, and leg veins. He and his staff perform fractional laser treatments for laser skin resurfacing of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, body scars and stretch marks with the Palomar 1540 Fractional™ laser. Additionally, the ActiveFX™/DeepFX™/TotalFX™ CO2 Fractional Laser is a one-step resurfacing procedure for the face to treat wrinkles, discolorations, enlarged pores and scars.
Why choose Dr. Young as Your Aesthetic Physician?
- He is the most experienced physician in the region for SmartLipo™, VASER® Lipo, SlimLipo™, Cellulaze™, Liposonix®, Stem Cell Enriched Natural Breast Augmentation, and the Brazilian Butt Lift.
- He has performed over 3000 Procedures
- Young Medical Spa is a Cynosure Center of Excellence
- Dr. Young is a Speaker and Trainer for Cynosure (SmartLipo, SlimLipo & Fractional Laser)
- He is a Premier Provider for Radiesse® and a Diamond Provider for BOTOX®
- He trains other physicians in the art of body shaping and body sculpting
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic Surgeon
All physicians, regardless of their specialty in medicine, undergo the same training requirements established by equipment manufacturers. Where the difference lies is how much subsequent training each physician participates in, the quality of the training programs (hands on with live patients versus observation only), and the experience of the training physicians themselves.
If you want the most experienced physician to perform your Awake Tumescent Laser Liposuction procedure, Stem Cell Enriched Fat Transfer Natural Breast Augmentation procedure, or Brazilian Butt Lift, contact Young Medical Spa today to set up a confidential complimentary consultation to discuss all of your options and what treatment is best for you!
Dr. Young has trained with the foremost experts in the field of laser liposuction, body sculpting, & Natural Breast Augmentation including: Dr. Bruce Katz, Dr. Todd Malan, Dr. Jeffrey Caruth, Dr. Marco A. Pelosi, II, Dr. Dwight Reynolds, Dr. John Millard, and Dr. David Broadway.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- National Society of Cosmetic Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Medical Spa Society
- The Aesthetic Practice Association
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Lehigh County Medical Association
- Lehigh Valley Hospital IPA
- Lehigh Valley Hospital Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital